The interest on Adobe AEM & Digital Marketing Cloud is growing day by day. That is confirmed by the job posts, by the projects released and shared on GitHub (for example, the fantastic projects released by the Adobe Consulting Services) or to not go too far by the number of the community members I created some years ago: the Adobe AEM & Digital Marketing Cloud group on Linkedin with more than 4.100 registered members.
Another way to discover how the market considers a technology is to find the number and quality of the conferences around the world related to the product or technology. There is a big interest on Adobe AEM & Digital Marketing Cloud: Adobe and independent companies and agencies organize many conferences.
In 2016, Adobe will organize:
- Experience Adobe Summit 2016 (March 20–24, 2016 | Venetian | Palazzo, Las Vegas, Nevada)
- Experience Adobe Summit EMEA 2016 (11 – 12 May 2016 | ICC ExCeL London)
- Adobe Symposium Australia (July 26 | The Star, Sydney),
- Adobe Symposium Singapore (July 28 | Marina Bay Sands, Singapore),
- Adobe Symposium India (April 28, 2016 | Grand Hyatt, Mumbai).
The interesting point is that there are many other conferences organized by independent companies and sponsored by Adobe:
- Circuit, (July 27 & 28, 2016 Chicago, IL),
- Evolve, (August 29-31, 2016, San Diego | Hard Rock Hotel),
- AEM HUB, (to be announced),
- Connect, formerly known as CQCON, (to be announced),
- AdaptTo, (to be announced).
Probably I will attend one of these and I will report my experience on my blog, in the Linkedin group or “just” on Linkedin: which conference do you prefer/suggest?
Did I forget other conferences or most important meetup? Let me know in order to update and make this page as a good reference of the Adobe AEM and Adobe Marketing Cloud related events!