The Documentum Connector for SDL Tridion provides seamless integration with SDL Tridion, enabling Documentum to be the primary content repository . The connector provides web – ready content from Documentum that you can access through the SDL Tridion 2011 user interface . The SDL Tridion content use data is reported back to EMC Documentum for single-source reporting.
The new features for Documentum Connector for SDL Tridion 6.7 are as follows:
- Integration of EMC Documentum and SDL Tridion,
- Utilizing Documentum w orkflow to approv e content enabling web-ready status,
- Production and transfer of web-ready thumbnails and associated data to SDL Tridion,
- Access to content in the repository through thumbnails assets,
- Extract content from the repository during SDL Tridion web publishing,
- Gather SDL Tridion content use data and stored in Documentum for consolidated reporting
More info, as usual for Documentum customers, on Powerlink.