Now you can control your content and business processes directly from your EIP-enabled Xerox WorkCentre.
The free EIP connector from TG Consulting enables you to interact directly with Xerox DocuShare content management software right from your WorkCentre.
When you scan a document, you send it straight into DocuShare from the touch screen of your WorkCentre. This allows you to instantly and easily organize, archive, and use your paperto-digital content, generating efficiencies throughout your organization.
By scanning a document directly into DocuShare, you also can initiate a content rule within DocuShare to automatically route the document to a specific location or notify users of the new content. This saves organizations substantial amounts of time
and money, while also improving accuracy.
Here’s how DocuShare content management features are accessed from the touch screen of an EIP-enabled WorkCentre.
- Log in by providing your DocuShare username and password via the touch screen. DocuShare uses your login information to give you access to the appropriate collections and documents, based on your access rights.
- Navigate the DocuShare site using a clearly organized folder structure. Additionally, you can browse the site to find the collection you want as well as locate a specific document by displaying alphabetized document lists.
- DocuShare content management features are available to you at the device, enabling you to:
- Add new documents and new versions of documents by scanning them (creates PDF or TIFF files)
- Add properties (metadata) to documents when scanning them
- View the properties of documents
- View PDFs as thumbnails
- Print documents (PDF, TXT, JPEG, and TIFF formatted files)
- Route a document for review or approval
Xerox DocuShare and EIP-enabled WorkCentres provide your organization with a proven, end-to-end content creation and management solution that helps you work smarter, saving time and money. For more information, visit this link.